Hello Everyone

  • Will
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2003
      Has anyone see the new shows, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, Boy
      Meets Boy and/or It's All Relative? I've seen Queer Eye and it's
      pretty cool and a little different. I've been dieing to see Boy Meets
      Boy but I don't have Bravo, boo woo. I'm just glad we are getting
      more shows now. Well what do you all think? Peace.