Big News!

  • Will
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2003
      What's up everyone? This is Will Tarrosa, the founder of this group.
      I'm getting close to finishing up my 6 esp. series for my T.V.
      (Public Access in Knoxville) called "Living It Up." Now the show has
      to do with local talent in Knox, however, I fixed it so we can cover
      some bands, singers, dancers, writers and actors for across the
      states. I'm also looking for alot of gay matteral for the show, so I
      can totally represent our people in our own way, like poems,or songs
      whatever. So if anyone wants to show some of their work for
      broadcasting, either send me a VHS tape or headshot to Will Tarrosa,
      10008 Bob Gray Road, Lot 48, Knoxville, TN 37923 or post/add to photo
      ablums in this club. Peace, From the mind and times of Will Tarrosa.