Re: Broken Heart's Club

  • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 18, 2001
      I LOVE THIS MOVIE! I WAS ALSO RECENTLY MADE A FOUNDER OF <a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/brokenheartsclubmoviefans target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/brokenheartsclubmoviefans</a>
    • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 18, 2001
        I have several other clubs dedicated to gay films
        and gay entertainers.<br><br>THIS IS A CLUB THAT
        FEATURES MY INTERSESTS AS WELL AS THREE PHOTO GALLERIES OF
        GAY ENTERTAINMENT AND
        should join and discuss them.<br><br>J*SON
      • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 19, 2001
        • pride7x
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 4, 2001
            Hello Guys and Girls,<br> I love the movies you
            mentioned. My favorite of those are Defying Gravity and Edge
            Of Seventeen. I would love it if you can post some
            of those pixs you have from the movies onto this
            club. Please... you can at least put the ones from
            Defying Gravity in here, that's the club I joined. Did
            you list your clubs in the link section here? You
            should, help this club blow up, we have enough members.
            Chat later, Peace. From the mind and times of Will
            Tarrosa.
          • brighternightlight
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 1, 2001
              hi everyone,<br>there is a great new music video
              by the band Sigur Ros. The video is about a young
              gay by who is discovering his sexuality. It's a great
              video, beautifuly shot, and not exploitive at all.
              Please check it out at the band's website
              (www.sigur-ros.com) or on M2, as I hear it's being played there.
              Thanks
            • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 12, 2002
                Hello again!<br>In reguards to posted messages of
                yester-year,<br>I deleted all my gay movie clubs and merged all of
                them into one
              • pride7x
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 20, 2002
                  I finally got Showtime. So now I can watch Queer
                  As Folks, that show is da bomb! It's exactly what
                  everyone is saying about it. It totally lives up to the
                  hype. It has beauitful flesh (Just like how Skin-a-max
                  knows how to do it), however it's done mostly in
                  tastefull favor. Then the issues it covers are current and
                  deep. Besides the well written scipt and flesh to flesh
                  action, the cast is the glue that holds it all together,
                  which brings me to the question, who's your favorite
                  cast member? And if you can have a guess star on the
                  show, who whould you pick and why? What would their
                  charactor be? I would love to see the different answers so
                  I hope to hear from you. From the mind and times of
                  Will Tarrosa.
                • pride7x
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 11 8:37 PM
                    Hello everyone, man this club sure has alot of
                    members. I just wanted to talk more about "Queer As
                    Folks", I just rented some of the older eps. on DVD, so
                    I'm totally getting into that show. I just wanted to
                    know if anybody has any pixs or info on anyone from
                    that show. I would love them forever if they shared it
                    with the club. I just know that Hal Sparks was on
                    "Talk Soup" before, that's pretty much it. Oh, if you
                    have any pixs of yourselves (No Nudes, sorry) please
                    post them too, so we a put some faces on some of these
                    screen names. My pix is in there, we have 40 members so
                    can we have at least 20 brave souls to post pixs?
                    Hugs and Kisses, From the mind and times of Will
                    Tarrosa.
                  • pride7x
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 17 12:47 PM
                      I'm having problems uploading pixs, sorry for the
                      problem, if anyone else is having the same problem don't
                      worry because I have yahoo fixing it. When you see new
                      pixs then you'll know it's fixed. Well have fun and
                      hopefull we'll have new pixs up soon. From the mind and
                      times of Will Tarrosa.
                    • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 10, 2002
                        Dude, you don't have any pics anymore 8(

                      • Will <Pride7x@hotmail.com>
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 16, 2003
                          What's up? I posted some new pixs and made new photo albums. What
                          does everyone think of them? What does everyone think of Jack's new
                          boyfriend in "Dawson's Creek" ? Are there any new gay people on TV or
                          any new gay movies? Hope to hear from someone. Peace. From the mind
                          and times of Will Tarrosa.
                        • Will
                          Message 12 of 16 , Aug 27, 2004
                            If anyone that lives in Knoxville, TN want's to be a part of "Living
                            It Up!"(channel 12, Friday nights at 1:00 a.m.) wheater if, it's as
                            a guess or crew. Let me know. Peace.