Call/Write HERE! (TV), ask them to bring back Defying Gravity!, 2/17/2006, 12:00 pm

  • sharingtherainbow@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of sharingtherainbow
      Call/Write HERE! (TV), ask them to bring back Defying Gravity!

      Friday February 17, 2006
      12:00 pm - 12:15 pm
      This event repeats every day, until Friday February 29, 2008.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 19 minutes.

      Event Location: Tell HERE! (TV) to bring back 'Defying Gravity' on their list of free pay-per-view features
      Street: 10990 Wilshire Boulevard (Penthouse)
      City, State, Zip: Los Angeles, CA 90024
      Phone: 310-806-4298

      Notes:
      We've seen superficial crap with a nasty, stereotypical ending (All the Rage, which has gone and come on back), we've seen the useless "French & Saunders", we've seen that nasty 'Web Cams' shit w/that disgusting 'daddy' that does that irritating and nauseating thing w/his tongue, but why can't we see something hopeful, but serious, w/an overall positive message (and especially remaining optimistic about the next generation), but the evolution and spiritual, meaningful journey that we see in, 'Defying Gravity'?

      Please contact HERE! TV @ 310-806-4298 and tell them to bring it back!!
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service