Broken Heart's Club

  • pride7x
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 15, 2001
      Has anyone seen this movie? It is really good. It's one of my favorites now, so if you've seen it, let's talk. Peace
    • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 18, 2001
        I LOVE THIS MOVIE! I WAS ALSO RECENTLY MADE A FOUNDER OF <a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/brokenheartsclubmoviefans target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/brokenheartsclubmoviefans</a>
      • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 18, 2001
          I have several other clubs dedicated to gay films
          and gay entertainers.<br><br>THIS IS A CLUB THAT
          FEATURES MY INTERSESTS AS WELL AS THREE PHOTO GALLERIES OF
          GAY ENTERTAINMENT AND
          should join and discuss them.<br><br>J*SON
        • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 19, 2001
          • pride7x
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 4 7:55 PM
              Hello Guys and Girls,<br> I love the movies you
              mentioned. My favorite of those are Defying Gravity and Edge
              Of Seventeen. I would love it if you can post some
              of those pixs you have from the movies onto this
              club. Please... you can at least put the ones from
              Defying Gravity in here, that's the club I joined. Did
              you list your clubs in the link section here? You
              should, help this club blow up, we have enough members.
              Chat later, Peace. From the mind and times of Will
              Tarrosa.
            • brighternightlight
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 1, 2001
                hi everyone,<br>there is a great new music video
                by the band Sigur Ros. The video is about a young
                gay by who is discovering his sexuality. It's a great
                video, beautifuly shot, and not exploitive at all.
                Please check it out at the band's website
                (www.sigur-ros.com) or on M2, as I hear it's being played there.
                Thanks
              • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 12, 2002
                  Hello again!<br>In reguards to posted messages of
                  yester-year,<br>I deleted all my gay movie clubs and merged all of
                  them into one
                • pride7x
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 20, 2002
                    I finally got Showtime. So now I can watch Queer
                    As Folks, that show is da bomb! It's exactly what
                    everyone is saying about it. It totally lives up to the
                    hype. It has beauitful flesh (Just like how Skin-a-max
                    knows how to do it), however it's done mostly in
                    tastefull favor. Then the issues it covers are current and
                    deep. Besides the well written scipt and flesh to flesh
                    action, the cast is the glue that holds it all together,
                    which brings me to the question, who's your favorite
                    cast member? And if you can have a guess star on the
                    show, who whould you pick and why? What would their
                    charactor be? I would love to see the different answers so
                    I hope to hear from you. From the mind and times of
                    Will Tarrosa.
                  • pride7x
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 11, 2002
                      Hello everyone, man this club sure has alot of
                      members. I just wanted to talk more about "Queer As
                      Folks", I just rented some of the older eps. on DVD, so
                      I'm totally getting into that show. I just wanted to
                      know if anybody has any pixs or info on anyone from
                      that show. I would love them forever if they shared it
                      with the club. I just know that Hal Sparks was on
                      "Talk Soup" before, that's pretty much it. Oh, if you
                      have any pixs of yourselves (No Nudes, sorry) please
                      post them too, so we a put some faces on some of these
                      screen names. My pix is in there, we have 40 members so
                      can we have at least 20 brave souls to post pixs?
                      Hugs and Kisses, From the mind and times of Will
                      Tarrosa.
                    • pride7x
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 17, 2002
                        I'm having problems uploading pixs, sorry for the
                        problem, if anyone else is having the same problem don't
                        worry because I have yahoo fixing it. When you see new
                        pixs then you'll know it's fixed. Well have fun and
                        hopefull we'll have new pixs up soon. From the mind and
                        times of Will Tarrosa.
                      • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
                        Message 11 of 16 , Apr 10, 2002
                          Dude, you don't have any pics anymore 8(

                        • Will <Pride7x@hotmail.com>
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jan 16, 2003
                            What's up? I posted some new pixs and made new photo albums. What
                            does everyone think of them? What does everyone think of Jack's new
                            boyfriend in "Dawson's Creek" ? Are there any new gay people on TV or
                            any new gay movies? Hope to hear from someone. Peace. From the mind
                            and times of Will Tarrosa.
                          • Will
                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 27 6:21 PM
                              If anyone that lives in Knoxville, TN want's to be a part of "Living
                              It Up!"(channel 12, Friday nights at 1:00 a.m.) wheater if, it's as
                              a guess or crew. Let me know. Peace.