Hello

  • pride7x
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 27, 2001
      So what did everyone think of this week's "Will &
      Grace"? I didn't think it was all that, but it was still
      good. Did anyone catch "Felicity"? I only saw the last
      few minutes. So what is the story of that Megan
      charactor? Is she bi? Well talk to you all later. Peace.
      From Will.
    • pride7x
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 15, 2001
        Has anyone seen this movie? It is really good. It's one of my favorites now, so if you've seen it, let's talk. Peace
      • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 18 5:16 PM
          I LOVE THIS MOVIE! I WAS ALSO RECENTLY MADE A FOUNDER OF <a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/brokenheartsclubmoviefans target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/brokenheartsclubmoviefans</a>
        • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 18 5:23 PM
            I have several other clubs dedicated to gay films
            and gay entertainers.<br><br>THIS IS A CLUB THAT
            FEATURES MY INTERSESTS AS WELL AS THREE PHOTO GALLERIES OF
            GAY ENTERTAINMENT AND
            should join and discuss them.<br><br>J*SON
          • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 19 7:59 AM
            • pride7x
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 4, 2001
                Hello Guys and Girls,<br> I love the movies you
                mentioned. My favorite of those are Defying Gravity and Edge
                Of Seventeen. I would love it if you can post some
                of those pixs you have from the movies onto this
                club. Please... you can at least put the ones from
                Defying Gravity in here, that's the club I joined. Did
                you list your clubs in the link section here? You
                should, help this club blow up, we have enough members.
                Chat later, Peace. From the mind and times of Will
                Tarrosa.
              • brighternightlight
                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 1, 2001
                  hi everyone,<br>there is a great new music video
                  by the band Sigur Ros. The video is about a young
                  gay by who is discovering his sexuality. It's a great
                  video, beautifuly shot, and not exploitive at all.
                  Please check it out at the band's website
                  (www.sigur-ros.com) or on M2, as I hear it's being played there.
                  Thanks
                • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 12, 2002
                    Hello again!<br>In reguards to posted messages of
                    yester-year,<br>I deleted all my gay movie clubs and merged all of
                    them into one
                  • pride7x
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 20, 2002
                      I finally got Showtime. So now I can watch Queer
                      As Folks, that show is da bomb! It's exactly what
                      everyone is saying about it. It totally lives up to the
                      hype. It has beauitful flesh (Just like how Skin-a-max
                      knows how to do it), however it's done mostly in
                      tastefull favor. Then the issues it covers are current and
                      deep. Besides the well written scipt and flesh to flesh
                      action, the cast is the glue that holds it all together,
                      which brings me to the question, who's your favorite
                      cast member? And if you can have a guess star on the
                      show, who whould you pick and why? What would their
                      charactor be? I would love to see the different answers so
                      I hope to hear from you. From the mind and times of
                      Will Tarrosa.
                    • pride7x
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 11, 2002
                        Hello everyone, man this club sure has alot of
                        members. I just wanted to talk more about "Queer As
                        Folks", I just rented some of the older eps. on DVD, so
                        I'm totally getting into that show. I just wanted to
                        know if anybody has any pixs or info on anyone from
                        that show. I would love them forever if they shared it
                        with the club. I just know that Hal Sparks was on
                        "Talk Soup" before, that's pretty much it. Oh, if you
                        have any pixs of yourselves (No Nudes, sorry) please
                        post them too, so we a put some faces on some of these
                        screen names. My pix is in there, we have 40 members so
                        can we have at least 20 brave souls to post pixs?
                        Hugs and Kisses, From the mind and times of Will
                        Tarrosa.
                      • pride7x
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 17, 2002
                          I'm having problems uploading pixs, sorry for the
                          problem, if anyone else is having the same problem don't
                          worry because I have yahoo fixing it. When you see new
                          pixs then you'll know it's fixed. Well have fun and
                          hopefull we'll have new pixs up soon. From the mind and
                          times of Will Tarrosa.
                        • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 10, 2002
                            Dude, you don't have any pics anymore 8(

                          • Will <Pride7x@hotmail.com>
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 16, 2003
                              What's up? I posted some new pixs and made new photo albums. What
                              does everyone think of them? What does everyone think of Jack's new
                              boyfriend in "Dawson's Creek" ? Are there any new gay people on TV or
                              any new gay movies? Hope to hear from someone. Peace. From the mind
                              and times of Will Tarrosa.
                            • Will
                              Message 14 of 16 , Aug 27, 2004
                                If anyone that lives in Knoxville, TN want's to be a part of "Living
                                It Up!"(channel 12, Friday nights at 1:00 a.m.) wheater if, it's as
                                a guess or crew. Let me know. Peace.