Call/Write HERE! (TV), and tell them "Boys of St. Vincent" is not gay interest!, 8/1/2006, 10:00 am

  • sharingtherainbow@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of sharingtherainbow
      Call/Write HERE! (TV), and tell them "Boys of St. Vincent" is not gay interest!

      Tuesday August 1, 2006
      10:00 am - 10:15 am
      This event repeats every day, until Friday February 26, 2010.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 10 minutes.

      Event Location: Tell HERE! (TV) to take 'The Boys of St. Vincent' off their list of free 'pay'-per-view features!
      Street: 10990 Wilshire Boulevard (Penthouse)
      City, State, Zip: Los Angeles, CA 90024
      Phone: 310-806-4298

      Notes:
      We've seen superficial crap with a nasty, stereotypical ending (All the Rage, which has gone and come on back), we've seen the useless "French & Saunders", we've seen that nasty 'Web Cams' shit w/that disgusting 'daddy' that does that irritating and nauseating thing w/his tongue, and as if that wasn't bad enough, why does a movie that's solely about pedophile priests w/no actual gay characters in consensual relationships between two adults have to be included on the line-up as well???

      Please contact HERE! TV @ 310-806-4298 and tell them to take it off!!

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • sharingtherainbow@yahoogroups.com