Any gay characters on North Shore? (http://www.fox.com/northshore)

  • Homo Ffectional
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2004
      I must admit the bare male chests sported on the ad inserted in my Yahoo mail page caught my eye, but I refuse to let myself get sucked into this show if it tries the cheap pandering to gay viewers without
      actually offering any real gay plotlines. I've resisted Enterprise, Everwood, The O.C., One Tree Hill, and Summerland, and with a little help from the now dearly departed It's All Relative, I've managed to avoid almost the entire last season of Smallville.

      I refuse to let Fox try any more of its cheap crap on me.
      I'm going to find out if this show intends to have any gay themes at all... and if not... it can go to cancellation hell for all I care...

      4 more years of right-wing, anti-gay, racist, warmonger Bush in bed with greedy corporate AmeriKKKa? No way!

      Restore Democracy and the wonderful America we used to know and love!
      Vote a Democrat for Pres! Register on time (the deadline is 30 days before the election in most states) and make sure to vote the first Tuesday in November!

      Want to know who makes up the Congressional Gay Caucus? Check out http://www.livejournal.com/users/homaffectional/355.html