Got Pixs?

  • pride7x
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 11, 2002
      Hello everyone, man this club sure has alot of
      members. I just wanted to talk more about "Queer As
      Folks", I just rented some of the older eps. on DVD, so
      I'm totally getting into that show. I just wanted to
      know if anybody has any pixs or info on anyone from
      that show. I would love them forever if they shared it
      with the club. I just know that Hal Sparks was on
      "Talk Soup" before, that's pretty much it. Oh, if you
      have any pixs of yourselves (No Nudes, sorry) please
      post them too, so we a put some faces on some of these
      screen names. My pix is in there, we have 40 members so
      can we have at least 20 brave souls to post pixs?
      Hugs and Kisses, From the mind and times of Will
      Tarrosa.
    • pride7x
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 17, 2002
        I'm having problems uploading pixs, sorry for the
        problem, if anyone else is having the same problem don't
        worry because I have yahoo fixing it. When you see new
        pixs then you'll know it's fixed. Well have fun and
        hopefull we'll have new pixs up soon. From the mind and
        times of Will Tarrosa.
      • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 10, 2002
          Dude, you don't have any pics anymore 8(

        • Will <Pride7x@hotmail.com>
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 16, 2003
            What's up? I posted some new pixs and made new photo albums. What
            does everyone think of them? What does everyone think of Jack's new
            boyfriend in "Dawson's Creek" ? Are there any new gay people on TV or
            any new gay movies? Hope to hear from someone. Peace. From the mind
            and times of Will Tarrosa.
          • Will
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 27, 2004
              If anyone that lives in Knoxville, TN want's to be a part of "Living
              It Up!"(channel 12, Friday nights at 1:00 a.m.) wheater if, it's as
              a guess or crew. Let me know. Peace.