Re: Several other clubs to join...or NOT

  • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 12, 2002
      Hello again!<br>In reguards to posted messages of
      yester-year,<br>I deleted all my gay movie clubs and merged all of
      them into one
    • pride7x
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 20, 2002
        I finally got Showtime. So now I can watch Queer
        As Folks, that show is da bomb! It's exactly what
        everyone is saying about it. It totally lives up to the
        hype. It has beauitful flesh (Just like how Skin-a-max
        knows how to do it), however it's done mostly in
        tastefull favor. Then the issues it covers are current and
        deep. Besides the well written scipt and flesh to flesh
        action, the cast is the glue that holds it all together,
        which brings me to the question, who's your favorite
        cast member? And if you can have a guess star on the
        show, who whould you pick and why? What would their
        charactor be? I would love to see the different answers so
        I hope to hear from you. From the mind and times of
        Will Tarrosa.
      • pride7x
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 11, 2002
          Hello everyone, man this club sure has alot of
          members. I just wanted to talk more about "Queer As
          Folks", I just rented some of the older eps. on DVD, so
          I'm totally getting into that show. I just wanted to
          know if anybody has any pixs or info on anyone from
          that show. I would love them forever if they shared it
          with the club. I just know that Hal Sparks was on
          "Talk Soup" before, that's pretty much it. Oh, if you
          have any pixs of yourselves (No Nudes, sorry) please
          post them too, so we a put some faces on some of these
          screen names. My pix is in there, we have 40 members so
          can we have at least 20 brave souls to post pixs?
          Hugs and Kisses, From the mind and times of Will
          Tarrosa.
        • pride7x
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 17, 2002
            I'm having problems uploading pixs, sorry for the
            problem, if anyone else is having the same problem don't
            worry because I have yahoo fixing it. When you see new
            pixs then you'll know it's fixed. Well have fun and
            hopefull we'll have new pixs up soon. From the mind and
            times of Will Tarrosa.
          • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 10 6:51 PM
              Dude, you don't have any pics anymore 8(

            • Will <Pride7x@hotmail.com>
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 16, 2003
                What's up? I posted some new pixs and made new photo albums. What
                does everyone think of them? What does everyone think of Jack's new
                boyfriend in "Dawson's Creek" ? Are there any new gay people on TV or
                any new gay movies? Hope to hear from someone. Peace. From the mind
                and times of Will Tarrosa.
              • Will
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 27, 2004
                  If anyone that lives in Knoxville, TN want's to be a part of "Living
                  It Up!"(channel 12, Friday nights at 1:00 a.m.) wheater if, it's as
                  a guess or crew. Let me know. Peace.