show column names per group (custom list)

  • Ceren
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 12:52 AM
      Hi,

      i have a very long custom list, which has grouped items.
      i want to be able to show column names per group ; it is really annoying to scroll up again and again to look up column names.
      is there any way to achieve this in moss 2007?

      thanks in advance

      Ova Ceren Incekaraoglu
      Sistem Analisti
      TUPRAS Izmir Rafinerisi
      Bilgi Sistemleri Müdürlügü
      + (90) 232 498 50 85
      ceren.incekaraoglu@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 1:21 PM
        I would keep a live Excel spreadsheet connected to the list. Here I can sort by more then 1 column an the way I need to view items. However, the spreadsheet is always updated while connected to the Sharepoint list.

        Justine