Portal Page and Web Page templates

  • courtneymramsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
      Hi All,
      I have about 2 years experience with SP 03 and 07.
      I just deisgned the Portal page on the development and side and low and
      behold, there's no way to move it over to the production side. Am I
      missing something?

      Thanks!
      Courtney
    • Chan, Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
        In 07 I believe everything is stored in the database, even design
        changes you made with sp designer.

        Try migrating the database over..

        Regards,

        Dave K. Chan

        Sr. Systems Administrator, Corporate Operations

        Draftfcb

        100 West 33rd Street

        New York, NY 10001

        T +1 212 716 7736