Ratings Rating: 5.00
* 1 pound beef boneless sirloin steak
* 1/4 cup soy sauce
* 1/4 cup dry sherry, white wine or chicken broth
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 2 teaspoons chopped gingerroot or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1 teaspoon sugar (or sugar substitute)
* 1 clove garlic, chopped
1. Trim fat from beef steak; cut beef into 3/4-inch cubes. Place beef
in glass or plastic bowl. Mix remaining ingredients; pour over beef.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 1 hour.
2. Thread 6 beef cubes on each of 5 skewers; brush with marinade. Set
oven control to broil. Broil kabobs with tops about 4 inches from heat
5 to 6 minutes; turn. Brush with marinade; broil until done, 5 to 6
minutes longer. Brush with marinade.
Protein: 17 g
Sodium: 200 mg
Cholesterol: 45 mg
Fat: 3 g
Carbohydrates: 1 g
Exchanges: 2-1/2 Low-Fat Meat
Dale aka Night Spirit
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.13.10/189 - Release Date: 11/30/2005