Re: Shannon

  • slapnutlane
    Message 1 of 239 , Jan 4, 2001
      um all pis of him r sexy...can someone tell me how long he's had his braces 4???? e-mail the answer 2 freakscomeout@...
    • vertabreaka2000
      Message 239 of 239 , Mar 25, 2002
        I think that Shannon,and Evan should reform a
        3-Count superhero version of their formerselves.I
        mean,Hurricane Helms has done it,and I think Shannon and Evan
        should,too.I miss seeing Shannon<br>doing the "Bottom's Up"
        and his twisting senton.<br>I think if Evan doesn't
        join,then Shannon and Shane woukld do very well in the tag
        ranks,and show the Hardyz the real daredevils.