I am a woman in heat who loves the heat of your body and mine

  • Lacy
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 2005
      My body is trim and fit. Not all men can handle fucking during that time of the month but that is what I need. I am SO horny and just got my period. DD free/condom use a must. All we need is a cheap towel under me and your willingness to fuck my extra wet pussy and I will grant you all sorts of favors my fingers in your ass while I pump your cock...sucking your cock deep while you pull my hair and call me names. I need to be your bitch in heat. But need you to have AC to keep me cool between rounds! I need to hear filth from your mouth to get me off, you spew words to get me there and then spew your cum in my mouth, cunt, ass! C'mon, I need a fit 20 to 50 something guy ready to fuck me long and hard....Give this bitch what she needs....
      http://www.no-strings-fun.net/girlisfox
      kisses, me
    • Lacy
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 17, 2005
        My body is trim and fit. Not all men can handle fucking during that time of the month but that is what I need. I am SO horny and just got my period. DD free/condom use a must. All we need is a cheap towel under me and your willingness to fuck my extra wet pussy and I will grant you all sorts of favors my fingers in your ass while I pump your cock...sucking your cock deep while you pull my hair and call me names. I need to be your bitch in heat. But need you to have AC to keep me cool between rounds! I need to hear filth from your mouth to get me off, you spew words to get me there and then spew your cum in my mouth, cunt, ass! C'mon, I need a fit 20 to 50 something guy ready to fuck me long and hard....Give this bitch what she needs....
        http://www.no-strings-fun.net/kallegirl26
        kisses, me
      • Lacy
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 9 1:47 PM
                  My body is trim and fit. Not all men can handle fucking during that time of the month but that is what I need. I am SO horny and just got my period. DD free/condom use a must. All we need is a cheap towel under me and your willingness to fuck my extra wet pussy and I will grant you all sorts of favors my fingers in your ass while I pump your cock...sucking your cock deep while you pull my hair and call me names. I need to be your bitch in heat. But need you to have AC to keep me cool between rounds! I need to hear filth from your mouth to get me off, you spew words to get me there and then spew your cum in my mouth, cunt, ass! C'mon, I need a fit 20 to 50 something guy ready to fuck me long and hard....Give this bitch what she needs....
                  http://www.no-strings-fun.net/suzzette
                  kisses, me