Shannon on Nitro last night

  • jnhlover
    Message 1 of 239 , Nov 7, 2000
      Shannon was on Nirto last night. Dam he looked
      good too!!!! Him and Shane helped Jimmy Hart beat up
      some Chicago disk jockey. Shannon and Shannon wrestled
      Jung Dragons and Jindrak and O'Haire(who stole Jeff's
      move and changed it's name) in a triple threat match
      for the tag titles. Evan got involved and ruined the
      match for the Dragons and 3 Count. The Dragons and 3
      Count got mad and started to atttack Evan. They were
      kicking ass until Jamie Sun(a former member of Jung
      Dragons) came out and started hitting everyone with
      chairs. May I admit that Jamie was looking good.
    • vertabreaka2000
      Message 239 of 239 , Mar 25, 2002
        I think that Shannon,and Evan should reform a
        3-Count superhero version of their formerselves.I
        mean,Hurricane Helms has done it,and I think Shannon and Evan
        should,too.I miss seeing Shannon<br>doing the "Bottom's Up"
        and his twisting senton.<br>I think if Evan doesn't
        join,then Shannon and Shane woukld do very well in the tag
        ranks,and show the Hardyz the real daredevils.