Re: [Shannon Moore 4 Life] Shannon in Womens bathroom

  • Alex Hebert
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2003
      lollipoppornbitch6985 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:LOL ok for anyone who has the recent Smackdown recorded from January
      the 23rd....WATCH THE PART WHERE MATT WAS TALKING TO SHANNON
      BACKSTAGE. If you clearly look BEHIND Shannon you'll se a sign that
      says "Women" on the bathroom door and the women symblo and after Matt
      tells Shannon to go get ready for his match Shannon ACTUALLY WALKS
      INTO the Womens Bathroom!!!!! i noticed that today when i watch the
      replay. You have to see it. It's funny lol.

      _.::._ShannonLover4Eva_.::._

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      OMG! i totally i agree.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2003
        i totally agree with you and can't stand the fact that the fuckheads in my class make fun of Shannon

      • Tara Pollman
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 11, 2003
          wrote:
          > LOL ok for anyone who has the recent Smackdown
          > recorded from January
          > the 23rd....WATCH THE PART WHERE MATT WAS TALKING TO
          > SHANNON
          > BACKSTAGE. If you clearly look BEHIND Shannon you'll
          > se a sign that
          > says "Women" on the bathroom door and the women
          > symblo and after Matt
          > tells Shannon to go get ready for his match Shannon
          > ACTUALLY WALKS
          > INTO the Womens Bathroom!!!!! i noticed that today
          > when i watch the
          > replay. You have to see it. It's funny lol.
          >
          > _.::._ShannonLover4Eva_.::._

          Hi! This is Tara Pollman from Albany, NY. My
          roommate and myself were actually at the Pepsi Arena
          taping of that particular Smackdown in January. But I
          didn't realize Shannon walked into the women's
          bathroom. My roommate did however. Take care,
          everyone. Sincerely Tara Pollman

          http://shopping.yahoo.com