Me too!

  • WyLd_ChErUb
    Message 1 of 239 , Apr 2, 2000
      I was totally diging the hairstyle! Unfortunately, not everyone shares our views it seems! Oh well...thats their lookout!
    • vertabreaka2000
      Message 239 of 239 , Mar 25, 2002
        I think that Shannon,and Evan should reform a
        3-Count superhero version of their formerselves.I
        mean,Hurricane Helms has done it,and I think Shannon and Evan
        should,too.I miss seeing Shannon<br>doing the "Bottom's Up"
        and his twisting senton.<br>I think if Evan doesn't
        join,then Shannon and Shane woukld do very well in the tag
        ranks,and show the Hardyz the real daredevils.