hey

  • xtemehardyzteam
    Message 1 of 239 , Mar 14, 2002
      hey everyone i'm new here. i was wondering if you could send me any info on shannon to extremeprinces@.... thanks have a good night. stay Xtreme.<br>fear is only a four letter word.
    • vertabreaka2000
      Message 239 of 239 , Mar 25, 2002
        I think that Shannon,and Evan should reform a
        3-Count superhero version of their formerselves.I
        mean,Hurricane Helms has done it,and I think Shannon and Evan
        should,too.I miss seeing Shannon<br>doing the "Bottom's Up"
        and his twisting senton.<br>I think if Evan doesn't
        join,then Shannon and Shane woukld do very well in the tag
        ranks,and show the Hardyz the real daredevils.