Re: SHANNON AND JEFF

  • shannon_moore1
    Message 1 of 239 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hi I'm new here.<br>But anyway yeah there are
      several matches where he gets his pants pulled down. That
      actually used to happened to Jeff a lot and 3 out of those
      "a lot" of times were by Shannon and I have them all
      on tape :) 2 of which he wasn't wearing a thong but
      unfortunatly the camera only got the back :(
    • vertabreaka2000
      Message 239 of 239 , Mar 25, 2002
        I think that Shannon,and Evan should reform a
        3-Count superhero version of their formerselves.I
        mean,Hurricane Helms has done it,and I think Shannon and Evan
        should,too.I miss seeing Shannon<br>doing the "Bottom's Up"
        and his twisting senton.<br>I think if Evan doesn't
        join,then Shannon and Shane woukld do very well in the tag
        ranks,and show the Hardyz the real daredevils.