HWA TV Tapes with Shannon Moore

  • tinamarie1169
    Message 1 of 239 , Oct 4, 2001
      HWA TV TAPINGS VOLUME ONE: SEPTEMBER,
      2001<br><br>This single tape set includes all four hours of HWA
      television produced for September, 2001. See Matt Stryker
      vs. Jamie Knoble for the Cruiserweight Title, EZ
      Money vs. Race Steele for the HWA Heavyweight Title,
      and much, much more. Find out what your favorite WCW
      performers such as Shannon Moore have been doing since the
      end of WCW TV. Your announcers include Les Thatcher,
      Brock Guffman, Mike Sanders, and Jim Cornette.
      online at our website: www.hwaonline.com
    • vertabreaka2000
      Message 239 of 239 , Mar 25, 2002
        I think that Shannon,and Evan should reform a
        3-Count superhero version of their formerselves.I
        mean,Hurricane Helms has done it,and I think Shannon and Evan
        should,too.I miss seeing Shannon<br>doing the "Bottom's Up"
        and his twisting senton.<br>I think if Evan doesn't
        join,then Shannon and Shane woukld do very well in the tag
        ranks,and show the Hardyz the real daredevils.