3 Count website

  • ta_danni
    Message 1 of 239 , Mar 4 7:10 AM
      Hey! I am one of THE BIGGEST 3 Count fans ever! I
      have just made a site dedicated to the 3 of them. It'd
      mean so much to me if you'd all check it out and mabey
      sign the guestbook?! The URL
    • vertabreaka2000
      Message 239 of 239 , Mar 25 9:10 AM
        I think that Shannon,and Evan should reform a
        3-Count superhero version of their formerselves.I
        mean,Hurricane Helms has done it,and I think Shannon and Evan
        should,too.I miss seeing Shannon<br>doing the "Bottom's Up"
        and his twisting senton.<br>I think if Evan doesn't
        join,then Shannon and Shane woukld do very well in the tag
        ranks,and show the Hardyz the real daredevils.