3 Count web site

  • wcw3countsite
    Message 1 of 239 , Jan 2, 1999
      Hello all! I just put up a 3 Count site & would
      like to get someone's opinion on it. It's not
      completely finished ( i need more info on the guys) but I
      would still like to get some of your thoughts on it
      anyways. Thanks!
    • vertabreaka2000
      Message 239 of 239 , Mar 25 9:10 AM
        I think that Shannon,and Evan should reform a
        3-Count superhero version of their formerselves.I
        mean,Hurricane Helms has done it,and I think Shannon and Evan
        should,too.I miss seeing Shannon<br>doing the "Bottom's Up"
        and his twisting senton.<br>I think if Evan doesn't
        join,then Shannon and Shane woukld do very well in the tag
        ranks,and show the Hardyz the real daredevils.