WCW News

  • hardygrl692001
    Message 1 of 239 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hey, what's up?! I'm a new member. How come no
      one's talking? Well, I have some WCW new for
      ya:<br><br>I don't know if anyone knows this, but Vince
      McMahon has agreed to have WCW matches(meaning WCW
      superstar vs. WCW superstar) on WWF shows Raw and Smackdown
      starting Monday, July 2nd on Raw! That means we may start
      seeing more of Shannon for now on. There will also be a
      WCW vs. WWF at the WWF Pay-Per-View event Invasion.
      This will air Sunday, July 22nd.<br><br>Well, don't
      hesitate to say what you think about this extraordinary
      news.
    • vertabreaka2000
      Message 239 of 239 , Mar 25, 2002
        I think that Shannon,and Evan should reform a
        3-Count superhero version of their formerselves.I
        mean,Hurricane Helms has done it,and I think Shannon and Evan
        should,too.I miss seeing Shannon<br>doing the "Bottom's Up"
        and his twisting senton.<br>I think if Evan doesn't
        join,then Shannon and Shane woukld do very well in the tag
        ranks,and show the Hardyz the real daredevils.