List

  • jeffhardysgirl21
    Message 1 of 239 , Feb 3, 2000
      For wcw3countsite, I am the person with the
      3_Count list, but I deleted it and changed it to
      3_Count-aholics, so go join. I also have a club for Shannon and
      Jeff Hardy. It is called Jeff and Shannon's hangout.
    • vertabreaka2000
      Message 239 of 239 , Mar 25, 2002
        I think that Shannon,and Evan should reform a
        3-Count superhero version of their formerselves.I
        mean,Hurricane Helms has done it,and I think Shannon and Evan
        should,too.I miss seeing Shannon<br>doing the "Bottom's Up"
        and his twisting senton.<br>I think if Evan doesn't
        join,then Shannon and Shane woukld do very well in the tag
        ranks,and show the Hardyz the real daredevils.