Information Please Read

  • seyryn
    Message 1 of 239 , May 2, 2001
      Hey everyone i would like to say hi and to tell
      you guyz that shannon has been nominated in a few
      categories for the first ever Lovely Hardy Awards. IF chosen
      the wrestler receives a medal as well as a
      certificate of appreciation. SO if you would like an official
      ballot email me at <br>SeyrynLecore@...<br>for a
      sample poll, go to
      month. email me with who u think should be the first to
      receive this honor.
    • vertabreaka2000
      Message 239 of 239 , Mar 25, 2002
        I think that Shannon,and Evan should reform a
        3-Count superhero version of their formerselves.I
        mean,Hurricane Helms has done it,and I think Shannon and Evan
        should,too.I miss seeing Shannon<br>doing the "Bottom's Up"
        and his twisting senton.<br>I think if Evan doesn't
        join,then Shannon and Shane woukld do very well in the tag
        ranks,and show the Hardyz the real daredevils.