News! The series continues!

  • Shanna Swendson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2005
      I have exciting breaking news!

      I've just sold books three and four in the "Enchanted, Inc." series. Both
      are scheduled for 2007, one in the spring and the other in late summer (I'll
      know exact dates later). No titles yet (but we're working on it).

      And don't forget that the sequel to Enchanted, Inc., ONCE UPON STILETTOS,
      will be hitting bookstores in late May.

      Thanks to everyone for buying the book and telling people about it. The
      series couldn't have continued without your help (now, go tell more people
      about it!).

      Shanna