Enchanted, Inc. hits the stores

  • Shanna Swendson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005
      May 31 is the official release date for ENCHANTED, INC. (though I've heard
      reports that it's already out in some places, and I've already seen it in
      one store, myself).

      I'm excited by the number of positive reviews I've received on this book.
      It's nice to see that someone else loves my baby.

      I also have a new version of my web site posted. You can find it at:
      <http://www.shannaswendson.com/>

      I've got more info on the book, an excerpt, links to reviews and even some
      information for people who have read the book and want to know more. I'll be
      adding more to that section as time goes by.

      For those in Texas, I'll be signing books at the Borders store in Uptown
      Dallas this Sunday, June 5, at 1 p.m. I'll be in Houston the following
      weekend, June 11, at the Borders in River Oaks at 4 p.m. Check my web site
      for more details.

      I hope everyone enjoys the book and finds many a magical moment within the
      covers.

      Shanna