Web site update and upcoming events

  • Shanna Swendson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2008
      I hope everyone is enjoying summer and that you have your copy of DON'T HEX
      WITH TEXAS!

      I've finally updated my web site to include some photos of inspirations that
      inspired Katie's hometown in DON'T HEX WITH TEXAS. The town in the book is
      entirely fictional, but I had a real town in mind as the basis for that
      town, and these are photos of what I had in my head when I was writing the
      book.

      I have a few more events scheduled for the rest of the summer.

      On July 19 at 2 p.m., Rachel Caine, author of the Weather Wardens and
      Morganville Vampires series, and I will be doing a booksigning at the Barnes
      & Noble in Lewisville, Texas (near Vista Ridge Mall).

      The weekend of July 25-27 I'll be at Conestoga and the Fangs, Fur, Fey urban
      fantasy mini-con-within-a-con in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

      Then I'll be at the World Science Fiction Convention (Denvention) in Denver,
      August 6-10. I'll be on a few panels, but I don't yet have my schedule for
      things like signings.

      On my blog, I'm continuing with the writing posts every other Wednesday and
      am doing a series on archetypes from the hero's journey for the rest of the
      summer. You can subscribe to get these posts in e-mail here:

      Or you can just read my blog, which is available in several locations (same
      content in each place):
      http://shanna-s.livejournal.com/
      http://shannaswendson.blogspot.com/
      http://myspace.com/shanna_swendson

      Until I think of something else to post,

      Shanna

      --
      Shanna Swendson
      ENCHANTED, INC., ONCE UPON STILETTOS, DAMSEL UNDER STRESS