thursday [tonight] - meet-up at Maria's - >7.00pm - topic - videoPodCasting

  • InterNetDumpBox@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2005
      You have been invited to view Maria's photos!

      webBloggers meetUp

      thursday [tonight]

      - meet-up at Maria's

      - topic - videoPodCasting

      - >7.00pm

      - bottle of beer or wine appreciated

    • Michael Ohlsson
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 28, 2005
        whooa. was there an advance notice on this? i missed it. again, i'm
        having my monthly party tonight, so i'll miss this. everyone welcome to
        come by after the blogger meet -- we'll be giong to 2am.

        http://urgentculture.com/antidote/flyers.html

        m!chael

        >From: <InterNetDumpBox@...>
        >To: <shanghaiwebloggers@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [shanghaiwebloggers] thursday [tonight] - meet-up at Maria's -
        > >7.00pm - topic - videoPodCasting
        >Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 15:11:55 +0800
        >
        >You have been invited to view Maria's photos!webBloggers meetUp
        >
        >thursday [tonight]
        >
        >- meet-up at Maria's
        >
        >- topic - videoPodCasting
        >
        >- >7.00pm
        >
        >- bottle of beer or wine appreciated

      • China Snippets
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2005
          I am afraid I can't make it due to a nasty cough. Wish you all a great evening and, as it is almost there, a happy 2006.

          Cheers,

          Gemme

          On 12/29/05, Michael Ohlsson <oneozone@...> wrote:
          whooa.  was there an advance notice on this?  i missed it.  again, i'm
          having my monthly party tonight, so i'll miss this.  everyone welcome to
          come by after the blogger meet -- we'll be giong to 2am.

          http://urgentculture.com/antidote/flyers.ht
          m!chael

          >From: <InterNetDumpBox@...>
          >To: <shanghaiwebloggers@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [shanghaiwebloggers] thursday [tonight] - meet-up at Maria's -
          > >7.00pm - topic - videoPodCasting
          >Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 15:11:55 +0800
          >
          >You have been invited to view Maria's photos!webBloggers meetUp
          >
          >thursday [tonight]
          >
          >- meet-up at Maria's
          >
          >- topic - videoPodCasting
          >
          >- >7.00pm
          >
          >- bottle of beer or wine appreciated

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          --
          China Blog - http://www.chinasnippets.com
        • Fons Tuinstra
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 29, 2005
            Same from me: have a family gathering today, otherwise I will attend virtually,

            Cheers,

            Fons

            On 12/29/05, China Snippets < chinasnippets@...> wrote:
            I am afraid I can't make it due to a nasty cough. Wish you all a great evening and, as it is almost there, a happy 2006.

            Cheers,

            Gemme

            On 12/29/05, Michael Ohlsson <oneozone@...> wrote:
            whooa.  was there an advance notice on this?  i missed it.  again, i'm
            having my monthly party tonight, so i'll miss this.  everyone welcome to
            come by after the blogger meet -- we'll be giong to 2am.

            http://urgentculture.com/antidote/flyers.ht
            m!chael

            >From: <InterNetDumpBox@...>
            >To: <shanghaiwebloggers@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: [shanghaiwebloggers] thursday [tonight] - meet-up at Maria's -
            > >7.00pm - topic - videoPodCasting
            >Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 15:11:55 +0800
            >
            >You have been invited to view Maria's photos!webBloggers meetUp
            >
            >thursday [tonight]
            >
            >- meet-up at Maria's
            >
            >- topic - videoPodCasting
            >
            >- >7.00pm
            >
            >- bottle of beer or wine appreciated

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            --
            China Blog - http://www.chinasnippets.com

            this email is:   [ ] blogable    [ x ] ask first   [ ] private
            Fons Tuinstra
            email: fons.tuinstra@...
            website: www.cbiz.cn
            weblog: www.chinaherald.net
            skype: fonstuinstra
          • Micah Sittig
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 29, 2005
              I'm going to to be at PVG picking up relatives, so I'll be missing
              tonight's meeting as well.

              --Micah

              --- In shanghaiwebloggers@yahoogroups.com, Fons Tuinstra

              http://urgentculture.com/antidote/flyers.ht<http://urgentculture.com/antidote/flyers.html>