Re: [shamanhealers] How are you

  • Diancecht9bc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2012
      I'm happy you got everything worked out. That is the way to handle a tough situation. It has been staying around 60 during the day and in the 30's at night. That is good weather for us! I wish we could get a couple more (10) people on the group......LOL.. Keep truckin' will stay in tou

      In a message dated 10/13/2012 2:28:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, texflmingo@... writes:

      I have a job and just moved into my own place. The company in FL reversed the decision on my "non" re hirable status after several phone calls to corporate!!
      How's MD? Cold yet?
      Believe it or not in tshirt and shorts here lol
      Blessed Be
      Karen

      In a message dated 10/4/2012 2:14:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time, Diancecht9bc@... writes:

      Karen, it has been a while since I have heard from you. Do you have a job? Did you take any action on your old company in Fl? Are you still with your daughter?

      My life has changed a bit. I just moved back to Havre de Grace, Maryland. I had friends here and I wanted to show it to my wife. She gets in from Russia next Tuesday. I am driving up to JFK to pick her up. It is only an hour and forty five minutes or so.

      Anyway, let me know what is happening in your life. I did stop posting a question of the day. Well keep in touch!

      Blessed Be

      DC

    • texflmingo@aol.com