April, 2012

  • DianCecht
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hail and welcome to a new month. I hope you got through the April's Fool Jokes OK....... LOL....... I have invisioned a group of 6 to 8 people sharing and swapping stories. So far, only one other person has joined in. Another vision is one of helping. Has anyone congered up something bad that you need help solving? Do you want to start a new Coven? There are so many things we could be writing about. If only you could take a few minutes and ask.

      My daily question is - Why did you join this site?

      Blessed Be,

      DC