Hello I posted pictures of the Battle of Zornoza October 31, 1808 some friends and I did this weekend. Sort pictures alphabetically to see the turn over turnmasm6110
Mentioning Grouchy. So many alternative battles bring in the possibility of Grouchy arriving. Wellington could also have called for the troops at Hal just asducdallas
Lloyd thanks for your comments. Waterloo terrain - our terrain shows the British left flank with hedges, sunken roads and farms; so no problem re manouvre as
In addition to clarifying the few points of ambiguity in the original rules, the central design concept focused on battle planning and command and control was refined to speed play and to more accurately reflect the limits of control Napoleonic generals had over their men and the course of battle. In Shako II, careful planning, scrupulous deployment of units and attention to timing will be as important as how one moves individual units within the restrictive chaos of fighting. Bad planning and poor deployments will be punished by those players who have the Napoleonic flare for battle. En avant!
Where to buy: "SHAKO II" & "RISE OF EAGLES 1805": Go to www.amazon.com to order, or email Quanprint@aol.com.
- 15mm & 25mm QRS (play sheets) for English, French, German, Italian & Spanish are in "Files".
- An English Index for SHAKO II is also available in "Files".
Ian Hayward Move & Firing stick:http://www.iandrea.co.uk/wargames/nap/shako/index.html
- Mar 30, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.