Re: Dragonmeet reminder!

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2012
      I've now found out that we are in fact in the main hall foyer - just the other side of the doorway from House Atreides location (which is where it normally is) and just next to the bar! We may have to be creative in acquiring sufficient seats.

      (programme details can be downloaded from the Dragonmeet Facebook page)