RE: [sgf-std] some questions about numbering

  • David Fotland
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2011

      1:  Many Faces numbers it 2.  The AB is a setup stone, so it doesn’t get a number, and the game continues with move #2.

      2:  I think the last move should be number 2, since it comes after move 1.  Many Faces currently shows the last move with number 1, so all three moves in this game get number 1.  I think this my bug.

      3: no opinion.  Many Faces does not support figures.

      -David