Re: [sgf-std] some questions about numbering

  • Daniel Bump
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2011

      That sounds good. Paul would be key. As I understand it,
      Lenart is rapidly absorbing our perspectives about
      Whittaker functions and Sara is also natural. However we
      could use Ben instead of me. (I'm willing to do it but
      I'm pointing out this possibility.)

      Dan
    • David Fotland
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2011

        1:  Many Faces numbers it 2.  The AB is a setup stone, so it doesn’t get a number, and the game continues with move #2.

        2:  I think the last move should be number 2, since it comes after move 1.  Many Faces currently shows the last move with number 1, so all three moves in this game get number 1.  I think this my bug.

        3: no opinion.  Many Faces does not support figures.

        -David