Re: Suggestion on Time Property

  • Robert Jasiek
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 1999
      > Infos which look unimportant to us
      > like judges(mediators), timekeeper, recordkeeper, are important
      > infos for them.

      I agree. Currently that would be yet more information to be put
      in GC[]. Adding more and more properties for such needs is
      possible but not too pleasant, either. AYK, I like general
      properties. E.g. we seem to need something like IP[] for
      involved persons that could read like

      IP[black:Beauty Belle][white:Marc Whale][judge:Jane Jerome]
      [judge:Bill Benefit][timekeeper:Timothy Trust]

      The same would be possible for other classes of properties,
      e.g. markups or comments or conditions (incl. time). Thereby
      an FF[5] would be well structured.

      While SGF is the most powerful go file standard, the
      current situation is a little ridiculous. E.g. each
      coordinate can have at most one markup, but the standard
      includes many properties for assigning one possible markup.

      --
      robert jasiek