games other than Go

  • ddyer0
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2007
      I'm probably the most prolific user of SGF format. I use it
      to record all the games at Boardspace.net, currently 10 different
      games.

      I use SGF as a common wrapper for all the game formats, so the same
      code is able to read/write/parse all the games. The details of how
      a move is recorded are specific to the game and no attempt is made
      to make them conform to any kind of standard.