New SGFC release: V1.16

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006
      Hi all,

      just a short note that I have released a new version of SGFC the SGF
      syntax checker and reference implementation of the SGF specification.

      Download from: http://www.red-bean.com/sgf/sgfc/

      Changes since V1.15:
      - fixed memory leak (reported by Dmitry Kamenetsky)

      I have also provided a precompiled binary for Linux i386.
      If someone could compile a MSDos/Windows version I'd be
      happy to put it on the web page for download too.

      regards,