Order of property values

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 1999
      Hi again,

      I was just thinking about an addition I've made:

      Applications should not rely on order of property values.
      E.g. AB[aa][bb] might be written as AB[bb][aa].

      Basically this statement makes sense, as applications
      might reorder values - with or without user interaction.

      Now there's one property in FF[1] which needs orderd values: L[].
      (Btw, that's one more reason to change from L[] to LB[]).

      Should I undo this addition, or is it a good suggestion for FF[4]?