Re: [sgf-std] Question about DD[]

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2004
      Ashley Feniello wrote:
      > DD[ic:ke] C[DD points added]
      > ;C[DD point inherit - still dim]
      > ;DD[ij:kl]
      > C[More DD points added. Should these replace existing or be merged with
      > existing?]

      In "Basic definitions and types" http://www.red-bean.com/sgf/sgf4.html
      in chapter 2.2.2. it says:

      "Properties having this attribute affect not only the node containing
      these properties but also ALL subsequent child nodes as well until a new
      setting is encountered or the setting gets cleared."

      Therefor DD[ij:kl] replaces DD[ic:ke]; e.g. the point [kl] would no
      longer be dimmed.

      /Arno

      ps: am I the only one who is "offended" by the large ad yahoo adds to
      postings? I think I will migrate this list to my own server when I find
      the time ...