New SGFC release: V1.14

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9 4:13 AM
      Hi all,

      just a short note that I have released a new version of SGFC the SGF
      syntax checker and reference implementation of the SGF specification.

      Download from: http://www.red-bean.com/sgf/sgfc/

      Changes since V1.13b:

      - added option -m (delete markup on current move) for deletion of
      KGS' CR[] properties that mark the current move.

      - BUGFIX: if soft linebreak was to be inserted just after a
      '\' character the result would not be correct.
      (thanks to Stuart Yeates for reporting this bug)

      - changed distribution license from GNU to BSD to make it easier
      to reuse code from SGFC

      I have also provided a precompiled binary for Linux i386.
      If someone could compile a MSDos/Windows version I'd be
      happy to put it on the web page for download too.

      regards,
      /Arno Hollosi