Re: [sgf-std] yago do not support LB?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 12:06 PM
      > yago do not support LB?
      >
      > LB[kk:a]C[
      > *****************
      >
      > i read some file list above,it means marking point KK as a and comment in
      > blankC[.

      The above does not look like correct SGF to me.
      Let's assume it is LB[kk:a]C[...comment text...]
      the LB property marks point kk as 'a'. And the comment text is shown somewhere
      (not on the board).

      If Yago does not support the LB property that's a problem of Yago, not a
      problem of the SGF standard. Please contact the author of Yago directly about
      your problem.