yago do not support LB?

  • LIN siming
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
      yago do not support LB?

      LB[kk:a]C[
      *****************

      i read some file list above,it means marking point KK as a and comment in
      blankC[.

      but yago do not support this format,why?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
        > yago do not support LB?
        >
        > LB[kk:a]C[
        >
        > i read some file list above,it means marking point KK as a and comment in
        > blankC[.

        The above does not look like correct SGF to me.
        Let's assume it is LB[kk:a]C[...comment text...]
        the LB property marks point kk as 'a'. And the comment text is shown somewhere
        (not on the board).

        If Yago does not support the LB property that's a problem of Yago, not a
        problem of the SGF standard. Please contact the author of Yago directly about
        your problem.