XML format - early pre-alpha

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2002
      Hi XML junkies,

      I have uploaded an early pre-alpha draft of a proposal for an XML file format
      to http://www.red-bean.com/sgf/xml/ called XGF v0.1

      Sorry, no documentation there currently. I reckon it's only for hardcore XML
      freaks. Let me know what you think.

      /Arno
    • Francois Mizessyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2002
        Hi, Arno
        Hi, All

        Why do you choose <Black at="d17" /> , and not just <Black>d17</Black>
        (similar to <BoardSize>19x19</BoardSize>)?

        Regards, Francois Mizessyn

        Arno Hollosi wrote :

        > Hi XML junkies,
        >
        > I have uploaded an early pre-alpha draft of a proposal for an XML file
        > format
        > to http://www.red-bean.com/sgf/xml/ called XGF v0.1
        >
        > Sorry, no documentation there currently. I reckon it's only for
        > hardcore XML
        > freaks. Let me know what you think.
        >
        > /Arno
      • Ashley Feniello