Re: SGF Browser for PalmOS

  • The Nose Who Knows
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2000
      --- In sgf-std@onelist.com, awalker@... wrote:
      > I recently began programming for the 3Com's Palm Computing platform
      > and have a question. Seeing a whole lot of talk about a new standard
      > being released, I am questioning wether or not to begin developing a
      > Palm implementation of the "old" standard, or wait until the new one
      > is finalized.

      You will probably be interested in the PilotGOne product, an SGF
      recorder and playback program for PalmOS distributed under the GPL.

      <http://www.skarpsey.demon.co.uk/pilotgone.html>

      I am tooling up to make some modifications to this program (isn't
      Free Software great!), including upgrading its SGF knowledge from FF[1]
      to FF[4]; I have just joined the list so hope to be able to make FF[5]
      changes as well.

      \
      `\
      _o__) BIGNOSE