Re: SGF spec has moved - new URL
> Is the spec available in another form? Documentation in HTML presentsNo - HTML is the only form.
> special problems because you don't know when you have everything you need.
> You follow links but there is no way to know when to stop.
Basically you only need three files:
(prefix everything with http://www.red-bean.com/sgf/ )
- basic definition: sgf4.html
- properties: properties.html
- go specific stuff: go.html (I assume you use it for Go games?)
All three files are straight-forward.
Everything else contains just additional explanations which help clarify
stuff but is not essential. E.g.:
- varitions: var.htm
- inidices of properties: proplist.html, proplist_t.html, proplist_ff.html
- supplements: changes.html, compatibility.html, converting.html
- example file: examples/
Basic (low-tech) intro to SGF can be found in the User Guide at user_guide/
Hope that clarifies it a bit.