Re: Property PI

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 1999
      > From: Shigeru Mabuchi <mab@...>

      > Property: PI
      > 'RK' (Record keeper) for person who records the game moves, and
      > 'US' (User) for person who convert the moves into a computer data file

      Looks like a good idea.

      > Property: OT
      > (1) "OG" is confusing.
      > I guess Arno has messed up "Overtime" and "Extended Time".

      Well, looking at it again, it seems you're right :o)
      I tried to squeeze extended time into the overtime values.
      I guess I failed. Your suggestion about XL/XN looks reasonable.

      On a side note, I suggest that the default granularity for TG be set
      to 0 (zero). Zero granularity means no granularity at all. This is
      basically what every (analog) tournament clock does - just adding up
      time.

      Could you tell us about the current state of affairs with the Nihon Kiin?