First Draft for FF5

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 1999
      Hi there,

      I've uploaded some pages about FF5 to the SGF site.
      The main changes are:

      - Property Value Types: updated composition and color type, new
      extended color type
      - New properties: UN (undo), PI (people involved), OT (overtime)
      - Deleted properties: ON, US, AN, KO
      - Updated properties: CA, BR, WR, DT, RE, PC, RO
      - Rephrased: B, W, AW, AB, AE, V

      Note: this is just a start. I didn't forget about the other issues
      discussed in the list. More will be added within the next days.

      Please have a look at it.
      SGF spec can be found at: www.POBoxes.com/sgf/ (alias)
      FF5 draft can be found at: www.POBoxes.com/sgf/ff5/ff5.htm (alias)

      Feedback welcome.