GTL property statistics

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 1999
      Hi again,

      for those interested in it, here's the property statistic of 790 games
      in the GTL (Go Teaching Ladder) archive. All 790 games were processed by
      SGFC using "sgfc -petoucl2nvyBLyWLyCPd29d40d16 file.sgf file.sgf"
      before the statistics.

      Note: as almost all games were played on IGS or NNGS some properties
      show up more, some don't. See comments. I'm interested in other statistics
      as well. I've added the little Perl program to do the stats at the end.

      /Arno

      Property statistics of 790 GTL games
      ------------------------------------

      B: 112471
      W: 111284
      C: 35070
      LB: 7083
      TR: 1513
      SZ: 790 | written by SGFC
      GM: 790 |
      FF: 790 |
      AP: 790 |
      PW: 786
      PB: 784
      BR: 770
      WR: 767
      DT: 758
      KM: 752
      RE: 720
      N: 678
      PC: 630 | IGS, NNGS
      GN: 617 |
      TM: 603
      US: 596 | IGS, NNGS
      MA: 365
      AB: 299
      VW: 206 | only VW[] at root node (redundant)
      AW: 192
      HA: 167
      EV: 156 | IGS, NNGS
      TB: 119
      TW: 117
      AE: 108
      GC: 74
      KO: 37 | redundant, in original files often wrong prop value
      PL: 33
      V: 29
      SQ: 29
      HO: 28
      BM: 27
      ST: 18
      CR: 17
      TE: 9
      RO: 8 | server games are single games only
      AN: 8
      RU: 4
      SO: 3 | server games don't have a source
      GW: 2
      DO: 2
      FG: 1
      DM: 1